Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Introduction

It must be a certain madness which compels a comparatively private person to write a blog. That, or the incessant urgings of persons anonymous.

I'm not even strictly sure about the purpose of a blog, at least one written by me. I have no immediate plans of working my way through a cookbook, and if I tried, I suspect the fire department would eventually just stop coming to rescue me.

I'm just a writer with dreams of publication, like millions of other writers out there on the 'net. I've been told that I'm good, but it remains to be seen whether I'm good enough. Between seven o'clock in the morning and five o'clock in the evening, I am a teacher. I know for a fact that I'm good at teaching. My training is in archaeology, though, and during the summers, I am a shovel bum. The plan is to obtain a few more degrees before I die.

I could list interests, hobbies, and so on, but I have a feeling those will come out quickly if I keep up with this thing, so I'll wrap it up.

I am the Magister.
I can also be found online as Judge, JNN, MRGraham, and Inconstant Planck.
Find my writings at Judge Not Novels.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the follow button? D: I don't find it today >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. I'm still figuring this thing out. xP

      Delete